Conflict of Interest: None
Correspondence and Clinical Notes†
Ophthalmoplegic Migraine and Infundibular Dilatation of a Cerebral Artery
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1372–1374, October 2008
How to Cite
Vieira, J. P., Castro, J., Gomes, L. B., Jacinto, S. and Dias, A. (2008), Ophthalmoplegic Migraine and Infundibular Dilatation of a Cerebral Artery. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 1372–1374. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2008.01179.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication March 30, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.