Cases and Expert opinion submitted by: Randolph W. Evans, MD, 1200 Binz #1370, Houston, TX 77004, USA.
Expert Opinion: Posttraumatic Headaches Among United States Soldiers Injured in Afghanistan and Iraq
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
© 2008 the Author. Journal compilation © 2008 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 8, pages 1216–1225, September 2008
How to Cite
Evans, R. W. (2008), Expert Opinion: Posttraumatic Headaches Among United States Soldiers Injured in Afghanistan and Iraq. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 1216–1225. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2008.01216.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.