The Site and Mechanism of Action of CGRP Receptor Antagonists in the Acute Treatment of the Migraine Attack
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
© 2008 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 8, pages 1279–1281, September 2008
How to Cite
Geppetti, P. and Benemei, S. (2008), The Site and Mechanism of Action of CGRP Receptor Antagonists in the Acute Treatment of the Migraine Attack. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 1279–1281. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2008.01223.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.