Conflict of Interest: Dr. Bigal is an employee of Merck Research Laboratories.
Cervical Mobility in Women With Migraine
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
© 2008 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 726–731, May 2009
How to Cite
Bevilaqua-Grossi, D., Pegoretti, K. S., Goncalves, M. C., Speciali, J. G., Bordini, C. A. and Bigal, M. E. (2009), Cervical Mobility in Women With Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 726–731. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2008.01233.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Accepted for publication June 19, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.