Conflict of Interest: None
Nasal Sumatriptan as Adjunctive Therapy for idiopathic Trigeminal Neuralgia: Report of Three Cases
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 768–770, May 2009
How to Cite
Shimohata, K., Shimohata, T., Motegi, R. and Miyashita, K. (2009), Nasal Sumatriptan as Adjunctive Therapy for idiopathic Trigeminal Neuralgia: Report of Three Cases. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 768–770. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2008.01254.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication July 21, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!