Conflict of Interest: None
Recurrent Wernicke's Aphasia: Migraine and Not Stroke!
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 765–768, May 2009
How to Cite
Mishra, N. K., Rossetti, A. O., Ménétrey, A. and Carota, A. (2009), Recurrent Wernicke's Aphasia: Migraine and Not Stroke!. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 765–768. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2008.01255.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication July 22, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.