This paper was presented in a platform session in the 59th Annual Meeting at American Academy of Neurology, Boston, MA, 2007
Is Balance Normal in Migraineurs Without History of Vertigo?
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
© 2008 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 419–425, March 2009
How to Cite
Akdal, G., Dönmez, B., Öztürk, V. and Angın, S. (2009), Is Balance Normal in Migraineurs Without History of Vertigo?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 419–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2008.01256.x
The first 2 authors contributed equally to this manuscript to share first authorship.
Conflict of Interest: None
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication July 31, 2008.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Balance control impairment induced after OKS in patients with vestibular migraine: an intercritical marker, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2015, 272, 9, 2275, , , , , , ,
- 3Is the migrainous brain normal outside of acute attacks? Lessons learned from psychophysical, neurochemical and functional neuroimaging studies, Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics, 2013, 13, 9, 1061, , ,
- 4A longitudinal study of balance in migraineurs, Acta Oto-laryngologica, 2012, 132, 1, 27, , , , ,
- 5The influence of neck pain on sensorimotor function in the elderly, Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics, 2012, 55, 3, 667, , , ,
- 7Is Balance Normal in Migraineurs Without History of Vertigo?, Yearbook of Neurology and Neurosurgery, 2009, 2009, 52,