This paper was presented in a platform session in the 59th Annual Meeting at American Academy of Neurology, Boston, MA, 2007
Is Balance Normal in Migraineurs Without History of Vertigo?
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
© 2008 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 419–425, March 2009
How to Cite
Akdal, G., Dönmez, B., Öztürk, V. and Angın, S. (2009), Is Balance Normal in Migraineurs Without History of Vertigo?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 419–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2008.01256.x
The first 2 authors contributed equally to this manuscript to share first authorship.
Conflict of Interest: None
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication July 31, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.