Conflict of Interest: None
Persistent Trigeminal Artery Causing “Double” Neurovascular Conflict
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
© 2008 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 472–476, March 2009
How to Cite
Clerici, A. M., Merlo, P., Rognone, F., Noce, M., Rognone, E. and Bono, G. (2009), Persistent Trigeminal Artery Causing “Double” Neurovascular Conflict. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 472–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2008.01258.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication May 28, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!