Ray Vaughan is founder and Executive Director of WildLaw, a nonprofit environmental law firm with offices in Alabama, Florida and North Carolina. For more information please visit http://www.wildlaw.org.
My Own Private Purgatory: How Cluster Headaches Affect My Life
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 the Author. Journal compilation © 2008 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 1541–1543, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Vaughan, R. (2008), My Own Private Purgatory: How Cluster Headaches Affect My Life. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 1541–1543. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2008.01303.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.