This article meets the ACGME requirements for residency training in the following core competency areas: Patient Care, Practice-Based Learning and Improvement, and Systems-Based Practice.
Resident and Fellow Section
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 the Author. Journal compilation © 2008 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 1545–1549, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Levin, M. (2008), Resident and Fellow Section. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 1545–1549. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2008.01307.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.