Conflict of Interest: Richard B. Lipton, MD has received research grant support from Advanced Bionics, Allergan, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Neuralieve, Ortho-McNeil, Pfizer, ProEthics and St. Jude's; has consulted for Advanced Bionics, Allergan, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Bristol Myers Squibb, Cierra, Endo Pharmaceuticals, Neuralieve, Novartis, Ortho-McNeil, Pfizer, Pozen, ProEthics; received honoraria from Allergan, AstraZeneca, GlacoSmithKline, Merck, Neuralieve, Novartis, Ortho-McNeil and Pfizer. Vincent T. Martin, MD has received research grant support from Allergan, Advanced Bionics, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Neuralieve, OrthoMcNeil, Pfizer, ProEthics, St. Jude's and is on the Advisory Board/Consulted for Allergan, OrthoMcNeil, Pfizer.
Epidemiology and Biology of Menstrual Migraine
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Special Issue: Identify the Menstrual Migraineurs in Your Practice: A practical case-based approach
Volume 48, Issue Supplement s3, pages S124–S130, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Martin, V. T. and Lipton, R. B. (2008), Epidemiology and Biology of Menstrual Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: S124–S130. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2008.01310.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication October 8, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.