Conflict of Interest: Drs. Hu, Santanello, and Bigal are employees of Merck & Co., Inc. Dr. Kurth has received investigator-initiated research funding as Principal or Co-Investigator from Bayer AG, McNeil Consumer & Specialty Pharmaceuticals, Merck, the National Institutes of Health, and Wyeth Consumer Healthcare; he is a consultant to i3 Drug Safety and to WISHCON; he received honoraria from Organon for contributing to an expert panel and from Genzyme and Pfizer for educational lectures. Dr. Cady has received research funding from Merck & Co., Inc. and also serving as a consultant and on advisory board of Merck.
Acute Migraine Treatment With Rizatriptan in Real World Settings – Focusing on Treatment Strategy, Effectiveness, and Behavior
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Special Issue: 10 Years of Rizatriptan
Volume 49, Issue Supplement s1, pages S34–S42, February 2009
How to Cite
Hu, H., Kurth, T., Cady, R., Santanello, N. and Bigal, M. E. (2009), Acute Migraine Treatment With Rizatriptan in Real World Settings – Focusing on Treatment Strategy, Effectiveness, and Behavior. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: S34–S42. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2008.01337.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication November 3, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.