Affiliation at time of study. Current affiliation is Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development, LLC.
Allodynia-Associated Symptoms, Pain Intensity and Time to Treatment: Predicting Treatment Response in Acute Migraine Intervention
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 350–363, March 2009
How to Cite
Cady, R. K., Freitag, F. G., Mathew, N. T., Elkind, A. H., Mao, L., Fisher, A. C., Biondi, D. M., Finlayson, G., Greenberg, S. J. and Hulihan, J. F. (2009), Allodynia-Associated Symptoms, Pain Intensity and Time to Treatment: Predicting Treatment Response in Acute Migraine Intervention. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 350–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01340.x
Financial support: Supported by Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC.
Conflict of Interest: Dr. Cady has served as a consultant for Aradigm Corp, GSK, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Merck, and Ortho-McNeil Neurologics. He has served on advisory boards for Allergan, Atrix Laboratories, Inc., Capnia Inc., Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc., GSK, Med-Pointe, Merck, and Ortho-McNeil Neurologics. He has received research grants from Advanced Bionics, Alizyme, Allergan, Alexza, BioAlliance, Capnia Inc., Forest Pharmaceuticals, GSK, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, King Pharmaceuticals, MAP Pharmaceuticals, Merck, Minster Pharmaceuticals, Neuralieve, Novartis, Ortho-McNeil Neurologics, Pfizer, Schwarz Biosciences, Torrey Pines Therapeutics, Wyeth, and Zogenix. Dr. Freitag has conducted research for Advanced Bionics, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck and Co., and Ortho-McNeil Neurologics. He has served as a consultant to Allergan, AstraZeneca, Capnia, Endo, Merck and Co., NuPathe, Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceuticals, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, and Zogenix Corporation. He has served on the speaker's bureau of GlaxoSmithKline, Merck and Co., Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceuticals, and Valeant Pharmaceuticals. He is on the board of directors for the National Headache Foundation and the Diamond Headache Clinic Research and Educational Foundation. He holds no significant financial positions in any pharmaceutical or medical device company. Dr. Mathew has served on advisory boards and speakers bureau for Allergan, Eisai, GSK, Merck, Ortho-McNeil, Pfizer, and has received financial support from Abbott, Allergan, Eisai, GSK, Merck, Ortho-McNeil, and Pfizer. Dr. Elkind has received grants, travel expenses for meetings, conducted clinical research, lectured and been on advisory boards for AstraZeneca, Endo Labs, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Ortho-McNeil, and Pfizer. Drs. Mao, Fisher, Biondi, Finlayson, and Hulihan are employees of Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC. Dr. Greenberg was also an employee of Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, at the time of the development of this manuscript. He is currently an employee of EMD Serono.
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2009
- Accepted for publication September 28, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.