Financial support: Merck & Co., Inc. provided financial support to the conduct of the study.
Predictors of Adherence to Triptans: Factors of Sustained vs Lapsed Users
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 386–394, March 2009
How to Cite
Cady, R. K., Maizels, M., Reeves, D. L., Levinson, D. M. and Evans, J. K. (2009), Predictors of Adherence to Triptans: Factors of Sustained vs Lapsed Users. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 386–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01343.x
Conflict of Interest: J.K. Evans was an employee of Merck & Co., at the time this article was written and may potentially own stock and/or hold stock options in the company. R.K. Cady serves as a consultant for GlaxoSmithKline and Merck and Co., Inc., is on the advisory boards of GlaxoSmithKline and Merck and Co., Inc., and has received research grants from GlaxoSmithKline, Merck and Co., Inc., and Pfizer. M. Maizels has served as a paid lecturer and scientific advisor and has received research support from Merck and Co., Inc. D.L. Reeves and D.M. Levinson have no interests to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Accepted for publication October 19, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.