Case history by: Randolph W. Evans, MD, 1200 Binz No. 1370, Houston, TX 77004, USA.
Expert Opinion: Headaches and Hemodialysis
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 463–466, March 2009
How to Cite
(2009), Expert Opinion: Headaches and Hemodialysis. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 463–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01359.x
Expert opinion by: Ana L. Antoniazzi, MD, MSci, Headache Center at Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo, Brazil; Marcelo E. Bigal, MD, PhD, Global Director or Scientific Affairs, Neuroscience, Merck Research Laboratories, Whitehouse Station, NJ, USA, and Department of Neurology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, USA.
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2009
Vol. 49, Issue 5, 803, Version of Record online: 27 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.