Conflict of Interest: Fatima Nachit-Ouineck is an employee of Glaxo-Smith Kline Company.
One or Several Types of Triptan Overuse Headaches?
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 519–528, April 2009
How to Cite
Créac'h, C., Radat, F., Mick, G., Guegan-Massardier, E., Giraud, P., Guy, N., Fabre, N., Nachit-Ouinekh, F. and Lanteri-Minet, M. (2009), One or Several Types of Triptan Overuse Headaches?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 519–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01365.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Accepted for publication January 7, 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Medication Overuse Headache, Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 2015, 15, 1, , ,
- 3Does Analgesic Overuse Contribute to Chronic Post-traumatic Headaches in Adolescent Concussion Patients?, Pediatric Neurology, 2014, 50, 5, 464, ,
- 4Medication-overuse headache, Current Opinion in Neurology, 2013, 26, 3, 276, ,
- 5Improved patient satisfaction and pain evolution with almotriptan in migraine: a primary care study, Current Medical Research and Opinion, 2011, 27, 3, 559, , ,
- 7Clinical features, pathophysiology, and treatment of medication-overuse headache, The Lancet Neurology, 2010, 9, 4, 391, ,
- 8Drug dependence associated with triptans and ergot derivatives: a case/non-case study, European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 2010, 66, 4, 413, , , , ,