Financial Support: This research was sponsored by the National Headache Foundation through a grant from Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC.
Economic Burden of Transformed Migraine: Results From the American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention (AMPP) Study
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 498–508, April 2009
How to Cite
Munakata, J., Hazard, E., Serrano, D., Klingman, D., Rupnow, M. F.T., Tierce, J., Reed, M. and Lipton, R. B. (2009), Economic Burden of Transformed Migraine: Results From the American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention (AMPP) Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 498–508. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01369.x
Conflict of Interest: IMS (J.M., D.K., E.H., J.T.) and Vedanta (D.S., M.R.) received payment for research services. R.B.L. has received grants and honoraria from Ortho-McNeil. M.F.T.R. is a former employee of Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC.
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2009
- Accepted for publication February 7, 2009.
- 6Headache Classification Subcommittee of the International Headache Society. The International Classification of Headache Disorders, 2nd edn. Cephalalgia. 2004;24(Suppl. 1):9-160.
- 10Chronic daily headache. J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2005;105:23S-29S..
- 24Treatment of primary headache: Preventive treatment of migraine. Standards of Care for Headache Diagnosis and Treatment. Chicago, IL: National Headache Foundation; 2004:40-52., .
- 25Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor. Workers are on the job more hours over the course of the year. February 1997.
- 27Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor. Consumer Price Index. Available at http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/surveymost?cu.
- 28Red Book. Montvale: Thomson Healthcare Inc.; 2006.
- 29Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor. Highlight of women's earnings in 2005. Report 995.