Best Practices in Publishing and the American Headache Society
Article first published online: 1 APR 2009
© 2009 the Author. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Special Issue: Guidelines for Good Conduct in Publishing and Best Practice in Peer Review
Volume 49, Issue Supplement s2, pages S47–S48, April 2009
How to Cite
Sheftell, F. D. (2009), Best Practices in Publishing and the American Headache Society. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: S47–S48. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01371.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.