Conflict of Interest: None
Dentigerous Cyst Presenting With Sinus Headache as the Primary Symptom
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 919–922, June 2009
How to Cite
Kim, K. S., Kim, J.-H. and Kim, H. J. (2009), Dentigerous Cyst Presenting With Sinus Headache as the Primary Symptom. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 919–922. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01391.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication September 22, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.