Financial support: This work was subsidized by a grant fromAlmirall SAS, Paris, France.
Use and Overuse of Antimigraine Drugs by Pharmacy Personnel in France: COTA Survey
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 1014–1021, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Donnet, A., Lantéri-Minet, M., Aucoin, F. and Allaf, B. (2009), Use and Overuse of Antimigraine Drugs by Pharmacy Personnel in France: COTA Survey. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 1014–1021. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01395.x
Conflicts of Interests: Dr Allaf is an employee (medical advisor) of Almirall SAS France. Dr Aucoin received consultancy payments from Almirall SAS France. Dr Lantéri-Minet participated in advisory boards but received no committee honoraria from Almirall SAS France. The Association for the Development of Biological and Medical Research (A.DE.RE.M) in La Timone Hospital, Marseille, received research funding from Almirall for this study.
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication October 19, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.