Funding Source: This study was funded by Merck & Co., Inc.
Migraine Treatment With Rizatriptan and Almotriptan: A Crossover Study
Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 655–662, May 2009
How to Cite
Ng-Mak, D. S., Hu, X. H. and Bigal, M. (2009), Migraine Treatment With Rizatriptan and Almotriptan: A Crossover Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 655–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01404.x
Conflict of Interest: All authors of this manuscript are employees of Merck & Co., Inc.
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
- Accepted for publication January 6, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!