Conflict of Interest: None
How Well Do Headache Patients Remember? A Comparison of Self-Report Measures of Headache Frequency and Severity in Patients with Migraine
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 669–672, May 2009
How to Cite
McKenzie, J. A. and Cutrer, F. M. (2009), How Well Do Headache Patients Remember? A Comparison of Self-Report Measures of Headache Frequency and Severity in Patients with Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 669–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01411.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2009
- Accepted for publication December 20, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!