Financial support: This study was supported in part by “Research on the development of the innovative treatment for migraine headache,” Research on Psychiatric and Neurological Diseases and Mental Health of Health Labour Sciences Research Grant.
Frequency of Chronic Headaches in Japanese Patients With Multiple Sclerosis: With Special Reference to Opticospinal and Common Forms of Multiple Sclerosis
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 1513–1520, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Doi, H., Matsushita, T., Isobe, N., Ishizu, T., Ohyagi, Y. and Kira, J.-i. (2009), Frequency of Chronic Headaches in Japanese Patients With Multiple Sclerosis: With Special Reference to Opticospinal and Common Forms of Multiple Sclerosis. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 1513–1520. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01427.x
Conflict of Interest: None
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2009
- Accepted for publication February 4, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!