Conflict of Interest: None
No Influence of 5-HTTLPR Gene Polymorphism on Migraine Symptomatology, Comorbid Depression, and Chronification
Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 420–430, March 2010
How to Cite
Wieser, T., Dresler, K., Evers, S., Gaul, C., König, D., Hölzl, D., Berger, K., Nyholt, D. and Deufel, T. (2010), No Influence of 5-HTTLPR Gene Polymorphism on Migraine Symptomatology, Comorbid Depression, and Chronification. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 420–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01428.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
- Accepted for publication February 4, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.