Financial support: The trials on which the secondary analyses presented are based were funded by the following German social health insurance funds: Deutsche Angestellten-Krankenkasse (DAK); Barmer Ersatzkasse (BEK); Kaufmännische Krankenkasse (KKH); Hamburg-Münchener Krankenkasse (HaMü); Hanseatische Kranken kasse (HEK); Gmünder Ersatzkasse (GEK); HZK Kranken kasse für Bau- und Holzberufe; Brühler Ersatzkasse; Krankenkasse Eintracht Heusenstamm (KEH); Buchdrucker Krankenkasse (BK).
Correlations of Headache Diary Parameters, Quality of Life and Disability Scales
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 868–878, June 2009
How to Cite
Hoppe, A., Weidenhammer, W., Wagenpfeil, S., Melchart, D. and Linde, K. (2009), Correlations of Headache Diary Parameters, Quality of Life and Disability Scales. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 868–878. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01434.x
Conflict of interest: None
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2009
- Accepted for publication February 4, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!