Conflict of Interest: Dr. Marmura and Mr. Yu have nothing to disclose. Dr. Shaw owns and operates a health outcomes research consulting firm, Shaw Analytics, Inc. He has received grants from Allergan and financial compensation for participating as a journal reviewer. Dr. Silberstein has proprietary interest (Speaker/Advisory Board/Grants) in the following commercial, health care–related businesses: Abbott, AdvancedBionics, Advanced NeurModulation System, AGA, Allergan, AstraZeneca, Endo, GSK, Lilly, Medtronic, Merck, Ortho-McNeil, Pfizer, Pozen, ProEthic, Valeant, Vernalis.
Headache Prophylaxis With BoNTA: Patient Characteristics
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 63–70, January 2010
How to Cite
Silberstein, S. D., Marmura, M. J., Shaw, J. and Yu, S. (2010), Headache Prophylaxis With BoNTA: Patient Characteristics. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 63–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01481.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
- Accepted for publication April 27, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.