Conflict of Interest: None
Occipital Nerve Blocks: When and What to Inject?
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 1521–1533, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Tobin, J. and Flitman, S. (2009), Occipital Nerve Blocks: When and What to Inject?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 1521–1533. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01493.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
- Accepted for publication June 15, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.