Conflict of Interest: None
The Course of Frequent Episodic Migraine in a Large Headache Clinic Population: A 12-Year Retrospective Follow-Up Study
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 1144–1152, September 2009
How to Cite
Dahlöf, C. G. H., Johansson, M., Casserstedt, S. and Motallebzadeh, T. (2009), The Course of Frequent Episodic Migraine in a Large Headache Clinic Population: A 12-Year Retrospective Follow-Up Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 1144–1152. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01502.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Accepted for publication July 10, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.