Parts of this manuscript were previously presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, May 6-10, 2006, Washington, DC.
Scheduled Short-Term Prevention With Frovatriptan for Migraine Occurring Exclusively in Association With Menstruation
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 1283–1297, October 2009
How to Cite
Silberstein, S. D., Berner, T., Tobin, J., Xiang, Q. and Campbell, J. C. (2009), Scheduled Short-Term Prevention With Frovatriptan for Migraine Occurring Exclusively in Association With Menstruation. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 1283–1297. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01509.x
Trial registry name: A Randomized Trial of Frovatriptan for the Intermittent Prevention of Menstrual Migraine. ID # NCT00644033 http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00644033?term=frovatriptan&rank=3
Conflict of Interest: Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc. financially supported the development of this manuscript, and the research was funded by Vernalis Development Ltd., Winnersh, UK, and Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc., Chadds Ford, PA, USA. The sponsors were responsible for study design, management of the study, collection of data, and statistical analyses of the data. The authors were responsible for the interpretation of the data and the preparation, review, and final approval of the manuscript before submission. With the exception of Dr. Silberstein, all authors are employees or former employees of the sponsors; Dr. Silberstein was an investigator in the clinical trial and primary author of the full study publication. All co-authors contributed scientifically to the manuscript but Dr. Silberstein, as primary author, exercised editorial control with final responsibility for content decisions and conclusions.
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication July 11, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.