Conflict of Interest: Robert Cook was a full-time employee of MAP Pharmaceuticals and at present serves as a paid consultant to the company. Steve Shrewsbury was a full-time employee of MAP Pharmaceuticals and at present serves as a paid consultant to the company. Nabih Ramadan serves as a consultant to MAP Pharmaceuticals and is on its scientific advisory board.
Reduced Adverse Event Profile of Orally Inhaled DHE (MAP0004) vs IV DHE: Potential Mechanism
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 1423–1434, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Cook, R. O., Shrewsbury, S. B. and Ramadan, N. M. (2009), Reduced Adverse Event Profile of Orally Inhaled DHE (MAP0004) vs IV DHE: Potential Mechanism. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 1423–1434. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01510.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication May 18, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.