These authors contributed equally to the work.
Nitric Oxide-Induced Changes in Endothelial Expression of Phosphodiesterases 2, 3, and 5
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 431–441, March 2010
How to Cite
Schankin, C. J., Kruse, L. S., Reinisch, V. M., Jungmann, S., Kristensen, J. C., Grau, S., Ferrari, U., Sinicina, I., Goldbrunner, R., Straube, A. and Kruuse, C. (2010), Nitric Oxide-Induced Changes in Endothelial Expression of Phosphodiesterases 2, 3, and 5. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 431–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01512.x
Financial support: A.S.: Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Germany (BMBF, Chronic headache, project D1); C.J.S.: Förderprogramm für Forschung und Lehre (FöFoLe, reg.-no. 561) of the University of Munich; U.F.: German society for migraine and headache, Germany (DMKG, Junior Grant); L.S.K.: The Augustinus Foundation, Denmark; L.S.K. and J.C.K.: The Lundbeck Foundation, Denmark (The Lundbeck Foundation Center for Neurovascular Signaling, LUCENS); L.S.K.: The Aase and Ejnar Danielsens Foundation; C.K.: The Danish Medical Research Council.
Conflict of Interest: None
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication June 28, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!