Financial support: This research was supported by Vernalis Development Limited, Winnersh, UK, and Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc., Chadds Ford, PA, USA.
Safety and Tolerability of Short-Term Preventive Frovatriptan: A Combined Analysis
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 1298–1314, October 2009
How to Cite
MacGregor, E. A., Brandes, J. L., Silberstein, S., Jeka, S., Czapinski, P., Shaw, B. and Pawsey, S. (2009), Safety and Tolerability of Short-Term Preventive Frovatriptan: A Combined Analysis. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 1298–1314. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01513.x
Conflict of Interest: Dr. MacGregor received research support from and/or acted as an independent consultant to Addex, Astra Zeneca, BTG International Ltd, Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Menarini International, Merck & Company, POZEN, and Vernalis Development Ltd. Dr. Brandes reports having received clinical research or educational support from Merck & Company, GlaxoSmithKline, UCB Pharma, Allergan, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Winston Laboratories, sanofi-aventis, Elan Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc, POZEN, Vernalis Development Ltd., Ortho-McNeil, Advanced Bionics, Forest Laboratories, MedPointe Pharmaceuticals, and Aradigm Corp. Dr. Silberstein is an investigator, advisory board member, and/or speaker for Abbott, Advanced Bionics, Advanced Neuromodulation System, AGA, Allergan, AstraZeneca, Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, Medtronic, Merck & Company, Ortho-McNeil, Pfizer, POZEN, ProEthic, and Vernalis Development Ltd. Mr. Shaw and Dr. Pawsey are employees of Vernalis Development Ltd. Dr. Czapinski is an investigator or speaker for MSD, Bial, Teva, Novartis, Ewopharma, UCB Pharma, Janssen-Philag, Ratiopharm, and Vernalis Development Ltd. Dr. Jeka has no conflicts of interest to report.
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication July 11, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.