Conflict of Interest: Cecilia Hedlund is an employee of AstraZeneca and owns stock in AstraZeneca. Alan M. Rapoport, MD, has received funds from AstraZeneca for conducting a clinical trial 3 years ago. David W. Dodick, MD, has received research support from AstraZeneca, Advanced Neurostimulation Systems, Medtronic. He has received consulting honoraria from Allergan, Merck, Pfizer, Endo, Kowa, HS Lundbeck, NuPathe, Neuraxon, Neuralieve, Coherex, St Jude, Eli Lilly. Peter J. Goadsby, MD, PhD, DSc, devised the study proposal, study design, and protocol for the European study to AstraZeneca, who provided clinical trial materials and very limited administrative support. He has had no other financial or other inducements to this work.
Zolmitriptan Nasal Spray in the Acute Treatment of Cluster Headache: A Meta-Analysis of Two Studies
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 1315–1323, October 2009
How to Cite
Hedlund, C., Rapoport, A. M., Dodick, D. W. and Goadsby, P. J. (2009), Zolmitriptan Nasal Spray in the Acute Treatment of Cluster Headache: A Meta-Analysis of Two Studies. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 1315–1323. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01518.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication June 25, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.