Financial support: This study was sponsored by Merck & Co., Inc.
Expanding Access to Triptans: Assessment of Clinical Outcome
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 1402–1413, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Cady, R. K., Goldstein, J., Silberstein, S., Juhász, M., Ramsey, K., Rodgers, A., Hustad, C. M. and Ho, T. (2009), Expanding Access to Triptans: Assessment of Clinical Outcome. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 1402–1413. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01532.x
Clinical trial registration: NCT00397254
Conflict of Interest: Drs. Cady, Silberstein, and Goldstein were investigators for the study and have received grant support from Merck & Co., Inc. Mr. Rodgers, Ms. Ramsey, and Drs. Hustad and Ho are employees of Merck & Co., Inc. Dr. Márta Juhász conducted the statistical analyses and has nothing to declare. The study was supported in part by a research grant from the Merck-Assisted Studies Program of Merck & Co., Inc.
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication August 8, 2009.
Vol. 50, Issue 2, 342, Article first published online: 24 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.