Financial support: This study was sponsored by Merck & Co., Inc.
Expanding Access to Triptans: Assessment of Clinical Outcome
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 1402–1413, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Cady, R. K., Goldstein, J., Silberstein, S., Juhász, M., Ramsey, K., Rodgers, A., Hustad, C. M. and Ho, T. (2009), Expanding Access to Triptans: Assessment of Clinical Outcome. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 49: 1402–1413. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01532.x
Clinical trial registration: NCT00397254
Conflict of Interest: Drs. Cady, Silberstein, and Goldstein were investigators for the study and have received grant support from Merck & Co., Inc. Mr. Rodgers, Ms. Ramsey, and Drs. Hustad and Ho are employees of Merck & Co., Inc. Dr. Márta Juhász conducted the statistical analyses and has nothing to declare. The study was supported in part by a research grant from the Merck-Assisted Studies Program of Merck & Co., Inc.
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication August 8, 2009.
Vol. 50, Issue 2, 342, Article first published online: 24 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.