Conflict of Interest: Ms. Katić is an academic research fellow sponsored by Merck & Co., Inc. Dr. Krause has no professional disclosures. Dr. Bigal is a full-time employee of Merck Research Laboratories. Dr. Tepper: Grants/Research Support 2008-9: ATI, Endo, GSK, MAP, Merck, NMT, St Jude. Consultant 2008-9: Coherex, Endo, GSK, MAP, Merck, NMT. Speakers Bureau 2008-9: GSK, Merck, NMT, Valeant. Advisors Board, 2008: Coherex, GSK, Merck, MAP. He owns no stock or patents in any company. Dr. Hu is a full-time employee of Merck & Co., Inc.
Adherence to Acute Migraine Medication: What Does It Mean, Why Does It Matter?
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 117–129, January 2010
How to Cite
Katić, B. J., Krause, S. J., Tepper, S. J., Hu, H. X. and Bigal, M. E. (2010), Adherence to Acute Migraine Medication: What Does It Mean, Why Does It Matter?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 117–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01535.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication July 20, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.