Migraine is Common Comorbidity in Japanese Patients With Multiple Sclerosis
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 1, page 149, January 2010
How to Cite
Ikeda, K., Iwamoto, K., Kano, O., Kawabe, K. and Iwasaki, Y. (2010), Migraine is Common Comorbidity in Japanese Patients With Multiple Sclerosis. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 149. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01541.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!