Conflict of Interest: None
Cluster Headache As the Result of Secondhand Cigarette Smoke Exposure During Childhood
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
© 2009 the Author. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 130–132, January 2010
How to Cite
Rozen, T. D. (2010), Cluster Headache As the Result of Secondhand Cigarette Smoke Exposure During Childhood. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 130–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01542.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication August 10, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.