Funding Source: This study was sponsored by Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP).
Urinary 6-Sulphatoxymelatonin Levels Are Depressed in Chronic Migraine and Several Comorbidities
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 413–419, March 2010
How to Cite
Masruha, M. R., Lin, J., De Souza Vieira, D. S., Minett, T. S.C., Cipolla-Neto, J., Zukerman, E., Vilanova, L. C.P. and Peres, M. F.P. (2010), Urinary 6-Sulphatoxymelatonin Levels Are Depressed in Chronic Migraine and Several Comorbidities. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 413–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01547.x
Conflict of Interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication August 13, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.