Full disclosures for the last 5 years: Dr. Schürks has received an investigator-initiated research grant from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and honoraria from L.E.K. Consulting for telephone surveys. P. Rist has no disclosures. Dr. Kurth has received investigator-initiated research funding from McNeil Consumer & Specialty Pharmaceuticals, Merck, the National Institutes of Health, and Wyeth Consumer Healthcare; he is a consultant to i3 Drug Safety and to World Health Information Science Consultants, LLC; and he received honoraria from Genzyme, Merck, and Pfizer for educational lectures.
MTHFR 677C>T and ACE D/I Polymorphisms in Migraine: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 588–599, April 2010
How to Cite
Schürks, M., Rist, P. M. and Kurth, T. (2010), MTHFR 677C>T and ACE D/I Polymorphisms in Migraine: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 588–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01570.x
Funding and Support: There was no specific funding to conduct this study.
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication October 1, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.