Conflict of Interest: None
The “Repeater” Phenomenon in Migraine Patients: A Clinical and Psychometric study
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 348–356, March 2010
How to Cite
Villani, V., Di Stani, F., Vanacore, N., Scattoni, L., Cerbo, R. and Bruti, G. (2010), The “Repeater” Phenomenon in Migraine Patients: A Clinical and Psychometric study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 348–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01585.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Accepted for publication October 30, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!