This research was supported by grant number ARX_ISP_IL0802 from MSD Israel.
Prophylactic Etoricoxib Is Effective in Preventing Yom Kippur Headache: A Placebo-Controlled Double-Blind and Randomized Trial of Prophylaxis for Ritual Fasting Headache
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 1328–1334, September 2010
How to Cite
Drescher, M. J., Alpert, E. A., Zalut, T., Torgovicky, R. and Wimpfheimer, Z. (2010), Prophylactic Etoricoxib Is Effective in Preventing Yom Kippur Headache: A Placebo-Controlled Double-Blind and Randomized Trial of Prophylaxis for Ritual Fasting Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1328–1334. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01587.x
Conflict of Interest: Dr. Torgovicky is an employee of MSD Israel. All other authors report no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Accepted for publication October 30, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!