Conflict of interest: None
Involvement of Pro-Nociceptive 5-HT2A Receptor in the Pathogenesis of Medication-Overuse Headache
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 185–197, February 2010
How to Cite
Supornsilpchai, W., Le Grand, S. M. and Srikiatkhachorn, A. (2010), Involvement of Pro-Nociceptive 5-HT2A Receptor in the Pathogenesis of Medication-Overuse Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 185–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01591.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Accepted for publication October 29, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.