Conflict of Interest: None
Medication-Overuse Headache and Personality: A Controlled Study by Means of the MMPI-2
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
© 2009 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 198–209, February 2010
How to Cite
Sances, G., Galli, F., Anastasi, S., Ghiotto, N., De Giorgio, G., Guidetti, V., Firenze, C., Pazzi, S., Quartesan, R., Gallucci, M. and Nappi, G. (2010), Medication-Overuse Headache and Personality: A Controlled Study by Means of the MMPI-2. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 198–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01593.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Accepted for publication October 29, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!