Conflict of Interest: None
Higher Prevalence of Psychopathological Symptoms in Adolescents With Headache. A Population-Based Cross-Sectional Study
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 738–748, May 2010
How to Cite
Milde-Busch, A., Boneberger, A., Heinrich, S., Thomas, S., Kühnlein, A., Radon, K., Straube, A. and Von Kries, R. (2010), Higher Prevalence of Psychopathological Symptoms in Adolescents With Headache. A Population-Based Cross-Sectional Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 738–748. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2009.01605.x
Financial support: The MobilEe study was funded by the Federal Office for Radiation Protection (BfS Oberschleißheim/Munich) as part of the German Mobile Telecommunication Research Programme (grant number FM8836).
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Accepted for publication September 9, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!