Conflict of Interest: None
Microembolic Air Load During Contrast-Transcranial Doppler: A Trigger for Migraine With Aura?
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
© 2010 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 1320–1327, September 2010
How to Cite
Caputi, L., Usai, S., Carriero, M. R., Grazzi, L., D'Amico, D., Falcone, C., Anzola, G. P., Del Sette, M., Parati, E. and Bussone, G. (2010), Microembolic Air Load During Contrast-Transcranial Doppler: A Trigger for Migraine With Aura?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1320–1327. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01621.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
- Accepted for publication December 6, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.