Current affiliation: Ethicon, Inc., Somerville, NJ, USA.
Electronic Medical Records as a Research Tool: Evaluating Topiramate Use at a Headache Center
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
© 2010 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 769–778, May 2010
How to Cite
Marmura, M. J., Hopkins, M., Andrel, J., Young, W. B., Biondi, D. M., Rupnow, M. F.T. and Armstrong, R. B. (2010), Electronic Medical Records as a Research Tool: Evaluating Topiramate Use at a Headache Center. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 769–778. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01624.x
Conflict of Interest: Mary Hopkins and Jocelyn Andrel report no conflicts of interest. Dr. Marmura is a member of the speaker's bureau for Cephalon and received research or education grants from Merck and GlaxoSmithKline. Dr. Young has been an advisor and a member of the speaker's bureau for Allergan, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Ortho-McNeil Janssen, Valeant, and received research or education grants from AGA Medical, Advanced Bionics, Advanced Neuromodulation Systems, Allergan, Capnia, Eli Lilly, Endo Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, Medtronic, Merck, Minster, and Valeant. Dr. Rupnow was an employee of Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a Johnson & Johnson company, at the time of manuscript development. Dr. Biondi and Dr. Armstrong are employees of Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a Johnson & Johnson company. Jocelyn Andrel (Thomas Jefferson University) conducted the statistical analyses.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication January 14, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.