Financial Support: Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Chadds Ford, PA, USA) provided funding for the study and for medical writing and editorial support by Complete Healthcare Communications, Inc. (Chadds Ford, PA, USA).
Characteristics of Menstrual vs Nonmenstrual Migraine: A Post Hoc, Within-Woman Analysis of the Usual-Care Phase of a Nonrandomized Menstrual Migraine Clinical Trial
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
© 2010 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 528–538, April 2010
How to Cite
MacGregor, E. A., Victor, T. W., Hu, X., Xiang, Q., Puenpatom, R. A., Chen, W. and Campbell, J. C. (2010), Characteristics of Menstrual vs Nonmenstrual Migraine: A Post Hoc, Within-Woman Analysis of the Usual-Care Phase of a Nonrandomized Menstrual Migraine Clinical Trial. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 528–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01625.x
Guarantor: Xiaojun Hu, PhD.
Role of the Funding Source: Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc. designed the study, collected and analyzed the data, performed initial data interpretation, and decided to collaborate with an external researcher with expertise in this area for further data interpretation. Based on the collaborative efforts by Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc. and the external author, the decision was made to seek publication; all authors participated in manuscript development, suggested further data analyses to enhance the manuscript, and participated in submission of the final manuscript.
Details of Contributors: All authors declare we had full access to all the data in the study and take responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis. All authors contributed to the writing of the manuscript.
Conflict of Interest: With the exception of Dr. E.A.M., all authors were employees of the study sponsor, Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc., at the time the study was performed. Dr. E.A.M. is an independent clinician and researcher who specializes in headache research and currently works at The City of London Migraine Clinic. She has received honoraria as an independent consultant to Addex, AstraZeneca, BTG International Ltd, Endo Pharmaceuticals, Menarini, Merck, and Pozen.
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication December 11, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.