Conflict of Interest: None
Investigating the Association Between Childhood Physical Abuse and Migraine
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
© 2010 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 749–760, May 2010
How to Cite
Fuller-Thomson, E., Baker, T. M. and Brennenstuhl, S. (2010), Investigating the Association Between Childhood Physical Abuse and Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 749–760. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01626.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication December 4, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.